Saturday, June 11, 2011

I have a new blog! Yadkinvalleyglutenfree.org!

Due to ongoing problems with the reliability of the Blogger service, as well as my wish for a site that is of my own creation, I have started a new gluten-free resource at YadkinValleyGlutenFree.org (dot com works also).

Please visit the new site and let me know what you think. I am hoping to create a comprehensive site for all things gluten-free for greater Winston Salem, so please be sure to let me know what you would like to see.

Thanks to everyone for visiting this site and reading my posts these last few months! I really appreciate the feedback. Special thanks to Zach for allowing me to participate as a blogger here at glutenfreewinstonsalem and learn my way around the blogosphere.

I will continue to post here in addition to the new site, so feel free to continue visiting this site for blog updates. In addition to the blog, the new site will have local support group information, area GF events, restaurant listings, recipes, online shopping options, and other useful GF resources.

Thanks!

Deb

No comments: