Please RSVP with your total number of guests by to firstname.lastname@example.org so that they can plan for seating and so that the chef can order gluten-free ingredients.
• For guests who wish to choose from the attached gluten-free menu, please include each name and corresponding complete meal choice in your RSVP.
• Using the numbers on the menu, please designate your salad choice (if desired) + your entrée choice + your side item choice + your dessert choice (if desired). If appropriate for your entrée, please indicate the degree of doneness you prefer (e.g., rare; medium well). Example: “Two of us will attend. Gluten-free choices for Georgia Wood: salad #1, entrée #11, side #13 and dessert #15.”
• Guests who do not require gluten-free meals will be able to order from Cimarron’s standard menu upon arrival.
Cimarron Steakhouse is located on Stratford Road (Hwy. 158) between Winston-Salem & Clemmons.
Celiac Sweethearts at Cimarron
Wednesday, February 10, 2010 at 6:30 pm
G L U T E N – F R E E D I N N E R M E N U
- Salads -
1) Apple walnut spring salad with rice wine vinaigrette; $4
2) Winter vegetable salad (zucchini & squash julienne) with blue cheese basil vinaigrette; $4
3) Roasted fennel & tomato salad with cranberry vinaigrette; $4
- Entrees -
4) Petite filet of beef with Merlot caramelized onions; $18
5) Spinach & gruyere stuffed flank steak with roasted pepper coulis; $16
6) Poached chicken roullad’e with Boursin cheese, spinach & basil cream (or without cream); $14
7) Grilled breast of chicken with citrus, tarragon chutney; $14
8) Grilled pork loin with apple, raisin chutney; $17
9) Sautéed pork medallions with tomato, cucumber remoulade; $17
10) Grilled Atlantic salmon with pistachio, orange vinaigrette; $18
11) Grilled Ahi tuna with caper, soya aioli; $18
Side Items (all entrees include sautéed vegetables plus your choice of additional side item)
12) Au gratin potatoes
13) Jasmine rice
- Desserts -
14) Assorted mixed berries with crème Anglais’e; $5
15) Peppermint brownie torte; $5
16) Hot fudge nut sundae; $3
Redbridge Beer will be available & all “wines by the glass” will be ½ price.
Guests not requiring gluten-free meals may order from the standard menu upon arrival.