Monday, August 24, 2009

Product Review: Riceworks

To me, there's almost no better combination than cinnamon and sugar...well, maybe chocolate and peanut butter. But when my mom found a Cinnamon Sugar flavor of Riceworks, I tore open the bag like a 5 year-old on Christmas Day! Then I proceeded to eat almost the entire contents of the bag like I was a lioness who just caught my prey.

The bonus? They're reasonably nutritious for a gluten-free treat! They have other flavors, too - like Sea Salt, Parmesan, Wasabi, Sweet Chili, and Salsa Fresca. I've tried and loved the Sea Salt (great with cheddar cheese) and Sweet Chili (reminiscent of Doritos), but have not tried the others yet.

The coveted Cinnamon ones can be found at the Harris Teeter in Thruway Shopping Center off of Stratford Road and Knollwood Street. Please share other places you have found them!

Oh yeah, did I mention there is a $1.00 off coupon the their website?

No comments: